Cruelty-Free Festival Essentials
Posted on April 18 2017
You know it's officially summer when California kicks off its Coachella Music Festival (and, cities from all over the US are starting to announce their festival schedules!). Well, Coachella Weekend Two is coming up, and we hope you're stocked with these cruelty-free essentials straight from LOVE GOODLY.
Here are some of our top picks for a cruelty-free (and vegan, non-toxic, fair trade, etc.) festival season:
- OSEA Travel-Sized Sea Minerals Mist, $16
- Blissoma Scentless Deodorant Stick - Mini, $10; or Regular, $16
- Hipsters for Sisters Fringe Belt Bag in Black, $165
- Gemtye Moonstone Hair Tie (can also be used as a bracelet!) - X-Small/Small, $45; or Medium/Large, $45
- Hurraw! Spf 15 Sun Balm, $4.29
Oh, and did you know... a portion from each sale made is donated to amazing organizations such as Farm Sanctuary and Cure Cervical Cancer? Look Good. Feel Good. Do Good.