OSEA Ocean Cleanser
Mineralizing Marine Cleanser
Look like a morning person with this seaweed cleansing gel. Vegan Lactic Acid gently resurfaces complexion for clear, radiant skin. Removes impurities while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier. Formulated with a plant-based probiotic and pH balanced. Perfect for Normal/Combination skin types.
SIZE 5 oz / Made in USA
HOW TO USE
Apply face cleanser to damp skin and rinse with warm water. Layer with preferred OSEA serum, facial oil and moisturizer. Use morning + night.
Ocean Cleanser also makes an ideal shaving medium for face or even body. Apply with water. Seaweed softens skin for a close, clean shave.
- ALGAE - Provides a comprehensive antioxidant spectrum and delivers mineral rich hydration. Helps protect skin from environmental pollution. Deeply hydrating and provides anti-aging benefits.
- CYPRESS (CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS) OIL - Cleanses pores and balances oily skin. Rich in antioxidant compounds.
- JOJOBA (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS) SEED OIL - Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants to help slow the signs of aging. Looks, feels and acts like the skin’s natural oils. Helps support moisture barrier and keeps skin soft, smooth and supple.
- JUNIPER (JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS) LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL - Decongests impurities by drawing out dirt and oil from pores. Helps promote clear looking skin.
- VEGAN LACTIC ACID (DERIVED FROM FERMENTED BEET) - A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) produced by fermentation of sugars. Sloughs away dead skin, helping to exfoliate complexion. Improves signs of aging.
Aqua, Algae Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sorbitan Olivate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Natural Smectite Clay), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Seed Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycine, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorophyll
Because OSEA does not use artificial colors in their products and their wild-harvested USDA Certified Organic seaweed is variable in color, there are natural variations in the color of OSEA products.
ABOUT THE BRAND
It all started with seaweed and a dedicated grandmother. Inspired by her grandmother's discovery of seaweed's healing properties, Jennifer Palmer sought out to create OSEA, a natural luxury skincare line. She was formulating products in her kitchen sink in the 90's before they launched it in 1996 at Fred Segal. Their products all include seaweed, which contains powerful nutrients and minerals that are easily absorbed to nourish skin. OSEA's products are also infused with organic essential oils and plant based ingredients that incorporate an anti-aging element to them.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Click here for more information